The next two weeks are going to be CrAZy. Two convention weekends back to back.
I’ll be doing a number of panels at MileHiCon, as well as reading.
- Friday 3:00 pm – Shifting P.O.V.
- Saturday 10:00 am – Superhero Movies, Assemble!
- Saturday 11:00 am – The ABCs of Podcasting
- Saturday 12:00 pm – Podcasting Workshop/Q & A
- Saturday 11:00 pm – Campfire Chillers – I plan on reading my story “Legs”, forthcoming in the Nocturnal Emissions anthology from Library of Horror Press.
At some point, I’ll be at the Autograph Table, but I don’t yet have that information. Mile Hi Con is a great place to meet authors thick on the ground. I had a great time last year.
The schedule for World Fantasy has not yet been released, but I’ll be posting about that as soon as I can.